Monday 17 February 2014

Childish

Little person in a big world
How is it that you survive?
Was learning meant to be so hard?
Or does it come natural, being alive?

The strength to go on
Seems out of my grasp
And the ability to reason
Is leaving me fast

Little person in a big world
How long does it take?
What happens in the end?
Can we really change fate?

I've been running from mine
Was that the right thing to do?
I heard monsters are beside me
Is that even true?

Little person in a big world
I've been away for a long time
I can't remember most things
Loneliness should be a crime

Glass doors all around
So it's impossible to hide
But I keep my eyes closed
And it weakens my stride

Little person in a big world
It seems you just disappeared
My existence is backwards
I guess that's why I'm called weird

You left a lot unanswered
I hope your stay here was good
Maybe next time you'll do more
I know I wish I could......

But it's too late.

2 comments:

  1. sooo creative wow loved reading through your poems! x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed them

      Delete